Final Portfolio

 

























Artist Statement: 

    This portfolio seen above represents all of the projects and assignments required for the FMX 210 Digital Media course. This portfolio was created in Abode InDesign, The assignment was to incorporate all or the major projects within this course into one project. The idea of each project was the create a design from scratch with a representation of myself within each design. 

    Going into the FMX 210 course, I had no prior experiencen with any of the softwares used. All of then different options and layouts made it pretty difficult to jump into, however, with each new project assigned, I became more and more comfortable with the softwares. The business card assignment definitely gave me some experience and because of the things I learned from creating them, I was not too worried about using InDesign to construct my final portfolio.I chose a font that I that stood out of the most and make all the titles as symmetrical as possible. I decided to make the section in the table of contents with a black filler to make them stand out even more over the others. I used the same font throughout. I think the blue and yellow rectangles make the portfolio very artistic rather than just having a white or black background. All of the headers are very symmetrical just like the numbered pages. For the calligram, I used arrows to show to process of turning an original selfie into a selfie in illustrator and finally to the end result which adds even more detail to the portfolio.

    Overall, I am very pleased with the end result. This took me multiple days to complete considering how many different fonts and layouts I started with. This course allowed me to build an immense amount of skills and creativeness which will definitely help me in the future. Adobe Dreamweaver was the hardest to work with, in my opinion, because manipulating code is something I've never done before and had some trouble learning how to use it. I learned about Photoshop and how easy it is to completely transform a photo. Adobe Illustrator and InDesign are other softwares I feel comfortable using all thanks to the projects assigned in the course. 

    I am very pleased to see how my portfolio turned out. It really shows how much my work progressed as I learned new tricks and tools. This project, is my favorite, over all others, because it showed me that with hard work and patience, anything can be achieved. 


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BW to Color

CALLIGRAM

Logos